- [bugfix] sample playback for tone counter 0 (chess games sms/gg)
- [bugfix] vdp access times for SG 1000 (Monaco GP)
- [bugfix] for gear to gear games in single gear mode. These games expect the send flag successfull seted, even the data is sended into nothing (Lemmings, GP Rider)
- [bugfix] for gear to gear mode. Some games read receive data too soon. My initial assumption was that each shifted bit is saved in an accessible register directly, but its stored in a buffer until all shifting is done. (GP Rider again)
- [bugfix] increased the distance between 2 running game gears. Some games are unable to determine about gear 1 and 2. (Popeye)
- [feature] allowed Super Tetris to run. The game don´t expect port 3e. Maybe the korean sms, based on the japanese one, don´t have it. I would consider this as a game specific hack.
- [feature] added command line support. Now you can assign games to the emulator.
- [feature] added the option to disable sms borders. means borders are always black and reduced. To maintain aspect ratio borders can not removed completly
- [feature] added 4% overscan for normal border display to resemble real TV viewport, means smaller borders
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.