Posted By: wraggster
At last a new release of Yabause the Sega Saturn Emulator for Windows, linux and much more, heres whats new.
- Added Action Replay flash emulation.
- Fixed Read Directory/Change Directory commands. This fixes Duke Nukem 3D
and a few others that have Netlink support.
- Audio data is no longer stored when read by the cd block. This fixes
- other bug fixes.
- Added function that allows developers to get easy to read information on
the requested scsp sound slot.
- Fixed a bug where the phase wasn't getting updated if DISDL was set to 0.
This fixes Falcom Classics, Nadesico, and many other games using ADX.
- Fixed a bug that was causing OCT with a setting of 0x8 to play at the
- Fixed a bug that was causing King of Fighters 95(and possibly others) to
go into an endless loop.
- Improved SCU interrupt handling.
- Fixed a bug in exts.b opcode.
- Corrected some bugs in sh2idle
- SCI emulation improvements
- Added proper DOTSEL reporting.
- Region settings are now properly preserved.
- Changed region autodetection so it defaults to the japanese region if
it can't autodetect.
- Fixed a few bugs.
- Debug info bug fixes
- Implemented one mode of external HV latching. This fixes King of Fighters
- External latch and sync flags are now cleared on TVSTAT reading.
- Added speed throttle(basically skips 6 frame draws).
- Added long writes for VCSTA, LSTA0, and LSTA1 registers.
software video core:
- Rewrote it so it's no longer dependent on SDL.
- Added NBG2/NBG3 support.
- Added tile mode rendering.
- Added frame buffer emulation.
- Added normal sprite drawing.
- Changed Normal Sprite drawing so that Scaled Sprite and Distorted Sprite
functions can use it too.
- Added some support for Scaled/Distorted Sprites.
- Added VDP1 Polyline and Line drawing to Software renderer.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs.
opengl video core:
- Fixed a few issues with OpenGL initialization.
- Fixed a window/fullscreen bug.
- Added a smart Line Scroll/Vertical Cell Scroll interpreter.
- Changed Color Offset so it uses the same method as the Software renderer.
- Fixed Rotation Table reading.
- Fixed a bug in VIDOGLVdp1PolylineDraw where coordinate reads were writing
to invalid areas.
- Removed some useless debug messages and fixed the "quit" menu entry.
- Added vdp1 debug dialog in new gtk interface.
- Added dialog for sh2, video core switching.
- Added reset menu entry.
- Added about dialog.
- Added MSH2 and SSH2 debug dialogs to the GTK interface.
- Added transfer dialog to the new gtk ui.
- Added empty Memory Dump dialog.
- Added the dialog box for scsp
- Added shortcut F7 for command Step
- Added support for memory breakpoints in sh2 debug dialog
- Sound is now muted when emulation is paused (in gtk interface).
- The window data is now saved while emulation is paused.
- Screenshot function added.
- Added carbon interface
- Can now build .dmg image from .app directory
- Other improvements
- Added SCSP Debug Dialog.
- Added Reset option to menu.
- Now uses DirectInput and DirectSound instead of SDL.
- Added dialog for video, sound and input core switching.
- Fixed window/fullscreen switching.
- Added support for memory breakpoints in sh2 debug dialog.
- Sound volume can now be adjusted in the settings dialog.
- Sound is now muted when dialog window has focus.
- Auto frameskip can be be enabled via video settings menu.
- Other bug fixes.
- Better handling of NULL string when opening a file
- Fixed a few memory leaks
- ISO support fixes
- PAL support added
- Fixed v-blank timing
- Added auto frameskipping(still not working correctly)
- Improved sound buffering
- Fixed handling of invalid SH2 opcodes
- Dummy sound core bug fixes
- Fixed some warnings
- Added experimental bios emulation
- Added memory breakpoints
- Added a function to the sound cores for setting the volume.
Download the Windows Version Via the Comments