Posted By: BlueCrab
The Yabause team is happy to bring everyone a new release today. This release is mostly a bug fix and optimization release.
As for what has changed, here's the ChangeLog:
0.9.5 -> 0.9.6
sdl joystick core:
- Fixed it...
software video core:
- Improvements and bug fixes.
- Added detection of sdk in the build process.
- Changed the cd core so that the first device found is used.
Users shouldn't have anything to set up when using cd device now.
- Tagged more strings to be translatable.
- Fixed bugs when setting a resolution in settings.
- Fixed controller settings so keys can now be configured even if
emulation is not started.
- Removed libsjw core.
- Updated to use the last devkitppc.
- Added support for classic controller and for wiimote, disabled
- Added command line support.
- Updated copyright for some files where it was missing or
- Fixes and improvements to the build process: fixed cross compilation
of Qt port, added Wii port support, found a better way to "trigger"
compilation of gen68k, fixed a bug when calling the sub-configure,
.inc files are now cleaned, added MINI18N variable support, forwarded
distclean rule to qt makefiles, configure now make sure the compiler
is a cross compiler when cross compiling
- Added a workaround for the "limits.h" problem... now distros should
fix their headers...
- Fixed the .desktop files for linux (gtk + qt ports)
- Added translation files for fr and pt in the repository.
Yabause 0.9.6 can be downloaded from http://yabause.org/download/ .