The Yabause team have released a new version of the Sega Saturn emulator for windows, sadly no other ports compiled at this time:
Heres whats new:
software video core:
- Added line scroll emulation.
- Improved user clipping.
- Added some basic vertical scroll emulation, enough to get Sonic Jam working.
- Gtk port is now compiling on Mac OS X.
- Fixed full software screenshots.
- Fixed store function in transfer dialog.
- Added 12 player support.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the memory transfer dialog to register the wrong filename after pressing "Browse".
- Fixed bugs in Goto Address dialog.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the vdp2 viewer dialog to register the wrong filename after pressing "Browse".
- Added MD saving in SCU DSP debug dialog.
- Added new Ram Watch dialog.
- Added video recording feature.
- Added move recording feature.
- Added Lithuanian translation.
- New sound core using OpenAL.
- Added joystick core for Mac OS X.
- Added a joystick core for Linux.
- Added a PSP port.
- Added support for loading ELF binaries.
- Now using gettimeofday when available for better resolution.
- Added code to make SCSP emulation frame-accurate (optional, enabled with --enable-scsp-frame-accurate configure switch).
- Added a new 68000 emulation core.
- Fixed save states.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.