Posted By: JKKDARK
New version of the Sega Saturn emulator for Windows. It's nice, now we have save states
SCSP playback position processing was updated.
Access processing of the memory was updated.
Snapshot key was changed to F8.
Saturn.ini and SSF.ini are now merged [b](SSF.ini saved the emu settings, Saturn.ini saved the clock/language settings in the past - you'll probably need to delete your ini files and re-configurate the emu).
Save States are temporary mounted.
State Load = F7 key
State Save = Shift + F7 key
Since data is compressed, saving takes time.
The savestate function has restrictions. [b](I heavily abbreviated this part, I think you'll get the idea)[b]
- Only one save can be made per game (multiple saves are planned for future versions)
- You can only save once the game has started up (There's something written about "Being unable to save on multiplayer screens" here which I didn't understand)
- Saturn's built-in backup and the contents of the backup RAM cartridge are not saved. (For STV games however, the backup memory is also saved)
- If the BIOS changes, a savestate cannot be loaded.
- In later versions, it may become impossible to load a previous savestate. (Since support is experimental, the savestate data may change in the future, braking compatibility for existing saves
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments