* Interruption processing of 68000 was corrected.
* Timing of CD block was modified.
* The DMA processing of SCU was corrected.
* The dynamic recompiling processing of SH2 was corrected.
* The drawing weight processing of VDP1 was corrected.
* The cycle pattern designated mistake processing of VDP2 was corrected.
* Memory access weight processing was corrected.
Sound formation processing was made another thread exclusive use.
The drawing timing of VDP1 slipping, there are times when sprite flickers.
That time, please try setting SH2 Instruction Numbers low.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.