Sega MegaDrive/Game Gear/Master System/SG/SC emulator has been updated. Changes:
- A little limitation of vcell scrolling emulated correctly. Thanks to Steve Snake for detailed info on this. (F1 World Champioship, Kawasaki Challenge use this).
- Changed the YM2413 emulator a little. Should sound more accurate. (After Burner 2, Ys (J) etc..)
- Many new YM2612 improvements and upates. Thanks to the new research and testing by Nemesis.
- Sprite masking bug in Mickey Mania fixed.
- Many improvements to renderer. Now passes all of the sprite masking and limitations tests.
- Cheats fixed.
- Palette select bit emulated. Sik's ROM ****s up correctly now :P.
- Completely overhauled Z80 handling and emulation. RAZE has been removed. It has been tested quite heavily alongside the real thing by Tiido and is very close to the real hardware now. But this has made emulator a bit slow as well. My thanks goes to Tiido for testing this.
- Fixed lightgun support which got broken in 0.95.
- Option added to remove flickering while in interlacing mode.
- Fixed AVI recording.
- Improved stability and crashes (hopefully).
- Option added to force the output image aspect to be 4:3 (which the real hardware does). In this mode, games with 256 pixels width will be scaled to 320.
- Ability to load SMS/GG ROMs from the command line.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.