- Faster loading from SD cards.
- Fix for the issue where the menu couldn't open a file to load when it opened just fine to read the rom header.
- Improved SMS detection when the SMS rom image doesn't have a header.
- Fix for the Sega CD backup ram issue (the bram size was reported as twice the size it was supposed to report).
- Changed from ".menu" for the special folder to "menu" to make it easier on Windows users. If you have an existing ".menu" folder, rename it to "menu". This also matches the N64 Myth menu name for the special folder.
The archive has all the source, the MDBIOS.bin file you would burn to the menu flash, and the MDEBIOS.bin you would put on the SD card if you use SD-loaded BIOS. Since the special folder name changed from ".menu" to "menu", if you use an older MDBIOS.bin in the menu flash to boot the new menu, there will be a name conflict. You'll either need to update the menu flash bios to the new bios, or settle for two special folders with both the old and new names. I recommend just updating the menu flash.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.