Great 8bit consoles emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- The license for data now matches the source code license, making MEKA a fully free (as in freedom) software.
- New mappers were added to support a wider range of Korean games.
- Debugger got a few fixes and new RMAP command ("reverse map") which allow to retrieve back, eg, a ROM address given an address in CPU space. The SYM @addr command allows to find a symbol given an address.
- Fixed SC-3000 keyboard, improved capture options, helpers for creating game maps, fixed Light Phaser cursor, etc.
- And generally other tweaks, fixes and lots of updates to the MEKA database.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.