The best Sega Mega Drive/32X/CD/Master System/Game Gear emulator for Windows has been updated. Changes:
- Seperate SMS controls (finally) allowing for support of SMS Paddles and Light Phasers. The reason I haven't done this before is down to the UI. I don't much like the current solution, either, but it's functional for now.
- State Slots now report if they are already in use, by request.
- Allow changing state slots, and saving states (but not loading) during Netplay. I'm not sure what use this is, but it was often requested.
- Added support for a couple of Custom SRAM games that were recently discovered.
- Windows Live Messenger status updates. (thanks Gerrie!)
- Many small behind the scenes bugfixes that you probably won't notice, and I've mostly forgotten...
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.