* Reduced CPU consumption.
* Prevented CZ80 from crashing when handling invalid code.
* OpenGL: added configuration option to force square textures.
* OpenGL: fixed non-power of two texture size issue from v1.28.
* Fixed save files to manage YM2612 timers properly.
* Fixed the way files are opened relative to DGen´s home directory.
* YM2612 timers are now managed externally by DGen.
* Removed unused support for M68KEM.
* Refactored memory handling, frame generation and initialization routines.
As a side effect, DGen can run more games now.
* Fixed remaining bugs in Z80 and M68K hot swapping code.
* Updated AUTHORS file.
* Added BUGS file for unresolved emulation bugs.
* Imported hqx filters. hq2x is available for 15/16 and 32 bit, hq3x and
hq4x are only available for 32 bit modes.
* Refactored graphics output functions. Filtering and scaling are now
in separate functions and new filters can be added easily.
* Improved joystick devices configuration.
* Fixed ASM files to ensure non-executable stack on ELF targets.
* Merged OpenGL and normal fonts to remove redundant code. There are now
three fonts available: 7x5 (original OpenGL font), 8x13 and 16x26.
* Fixed other minor bugs.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.